Salem, OR Mopar Event

-

tt16v

Reaction score
Sorry I cant remember the name of the show and dont know much about the details on the cars (you can ask the old man if you want details, I think he knows just about everybody at the show) I missed a lot of cars as I showed up late because of a company picnic and had to do a quick walk through. but here are a few pics.
IMG_0515.gif
IMG_0560.gif
IMG_0543.gif
IMG_0576.gif

I put some pics up on http://photobucket.com/ just search under tt16v if these are anybodies cars on the board I can send you the full size pics (Free of Course not looking for anything just know some people like their cars to be noticed) I know the old man went to the Woodburn Dragstrip Event today (7/17/05) and probably didn't take very many pictures (He likes to talk to everybody, and I mean everybody) but he might have a few to put up also.

Dude! I saw some of those cars. Not real good at puters and couldn't see the pics at the bucket place. Don't know if I did it right or not. It wanted a password.
Lots of cars lots of people, had a great time. Met a real nice guy that is a board member, dart4forte. Went to the cruise-in at the Blue Moon in Salem on Sat. night. Took dart4forte on a wild goose chase. Went to Woodburn on Sun. to the Mopar Northwest Nationals and saw more cars. This was a great weekend. I'm sunburned and smiling. Thanks for taking pictures tt16v, somebody was to busy B.S.ing to take any. Ray

P.S. Who's the young, handsome, rich guy in the picture? LOL

LM23P9B said:
Dude! I saw some of those cars. Not real good at puters and couldn't see the pics at the bucket place. Don't know if I did it right or not. It wanted a password.
Lots of cars lots of people, had a great time. Met a real nice guy that is a board member, dart4forte. Went to the cruise-in at the Blue Moon in Salem on Sat. night. Took dart4forte on a wild goose chase. Went to Woodburn on Sun. to the Mopar Northwest Nationals and saw more cars. This was a great weekend. I'm sunburned and smiling. Thanks for taking pictures tt16v, somebody was to busy B.S.ing to take any. Ray

P.S. Who's the young, handsome, rich guy in the picture? LOL
Rich ever since I moved out and the food bill dropped by $1000+ a month

I got the problem fixed I forgot to make the album public Dart4forte Sorry I missed your car ( I saw it But neglected to take a pic) Looked Clean! hope you got home safely

-
Back