salesman left message

-

moparman1

Reaction score
my salesman left message on my machine, to call him taking orders on the challenger now. guess I'll find out how much its going to cost me.

my salesman left message on my machine, to call him taking orders on the challenger now. guess I'll find out how much its going to cost me.

last time i heard it was in the mid to upper 30k dollar range msrp. i imagine dealers are going to mark them up big since theres only around 5k cars to be built this year

If you have to pay the gas guzzler tax, then you've earned the right (& paid your dues) to drive it like it's meant to be driven!

Thats just sticker price. I bet dealers sell them for thousands over sticker.

Well if your dealer is not going to mark it up , you better order two and sell the other one on E-Bay and make you some $$$$$

WTF is a gas guzzler tax???? ill bet its another demo-lib-enviro-whacko bulls#$% tax.

WTF is a gas guzzler tax???? ill bet its another demo-lib-enviro-whacko bulls#$% tax.

Im not sure what the gas milage needs to be but anything that gets worse then XX miles per gallon gets taxed extra. Also at least in CT anything over $35,000 (i believe) gets hit with a luxury tax.

what color are you getting? i heard they are coming in only silver, black, and orange.

Hmmmm..........buy and build a 70. Goes faster, doesn't depreciate and no luxury tax, seems a win, win to me. New one looks nice for a while but then all that computer ****, extended warrenty, higher tag fee, falls apart over the years, depreciation, can't work on it in your garage without specialized computers, I'll bet in 5 years you'll be so fed up you drop a RB Hemi in it.
I know all about the "lifetime" drivetrain warranty but by law (I think) the dealers are only required to supply parts for 10 years, then they have an out.
$40,000 will build a damn nice car.
My 2 cents.

the lifetime powertrain warranty doesnt matter anyway they dont give that on the srt cars or the diesels so that is out the window as a bonus for the new challenger

Id wait for a few years before I buy one. let them work out of the bugs and kinks in it first. I wonder if they are comming out with a convertable version?
BTW- I hope they do not come out with that crappy version of the Demon. If they do and I had tons of money, Id video tape me taking two Chrysler Imperials and smashing both ends of the demon into nothing and send it back to them.

40K...I'd buy a "real" for that kind of money..as for it beating the Shelby i don't think so...

rumor i heard is only 5000 to be built and low volume dealers wont ever see one.

Id wait for a few years before I buy one. let them work out of the bugs and kinks in it first. I wonder if they are comming out with a convertable version?
BTW- I hope they do not come out with that crappy version of the Demon. If they do and I had tons of money, Id video tape me taking two Chrysler Imperials and smashing both ends of the demon into nothing and send it back to them.

HE HE HE HE HE!!!!:violent1::evil4:

car will be here in april.just had to give a arm and leg for it. silver with gray interior.only can get auto.

rumor i heard is only 5000 to be built and low volume dealers wont ever see one.

yeah, not many low volume dealers will see the 08, its supposed to be around 5000 for 08 model but 09 model will have way more cars, more options, choice of a v6 or 5.7, 6.1. more colors i believe and mabe a convertible. Now if they would only make it the same price as the mustang.....

-
Back