Same old FABO

-

Mr. Sinister

Devastation Manager
Reaction score
Asked a question on general forum even answered 2 members questions and it’s all vanished.
And of course as always FABO continues to deny that it is not able to do this.

Beer.jpg

Drunk 2.jpg

Did you speak out against stolen elections or something?
That tends to get threads 86ed

Nothing political
My question was about whether or not there was an interest in an item.
I was asked questions by 2 members I answered them both and directed one of them to it’s location as it was local to him and available to anyone who was interested in it.
It was also not an item that I personally owned or had for sale.

Not sure what this is about, but boy get tired of these "this isnt a sale thread" comments/make work project/"job" security. Someone seems to think that this place would fall apart without the constant input of their do's n donts.

It was probably removed, because like most "are you interested" or "what's it worth" threads, it almost always turns into a for sale thread. Frank, what I would do is just offer it up in the for sale section. Unless it's slant 6 stuff, then PM me about it. LOL

just like yesterday when i posted about posting the commercial vendor list for ich swap. did not know where to put it. i put it where i thought the mods would see it asap. whoops. wrong forum apparently. i claim "OMF" status as an excuse.

If we are trying to help a member or members to locate an item then it should be seen as that, or here’s an outrageous idea PM the person and clarify what they are saying or asking.
I know CRAZY right?

If we are trying to help a member or members to locate an item then it should be seen as that, or here’s an outrageous idea PM the person and clarify what they are saying or asking.
I know CRAZY right?
You did that on the 72 duster taillights for me and I bought them. So thanks

(The start of your day post.) Don't write that you "WOKE" up this morning. That is one of the many forbidden words. Our never say you bought anything from "GEORGE" in "WASHINGTON" or from "CHRISTOPHER" in "COLUMBUS". Or if a lady is having a hard day and says. "WHAT IS A WOMAN suppose to do"?

More then likely the post your looking for had words from our dictionary that have been banned. By a "SOMEONE" OIL MAN, AIRMAN, CLERGYMAN, CRAFTSMAN, MAILMAN, SPOKESMAN, GENTLEMAN, FISHERMAN ,STATESMAN ,SPORTSMAN, MILKMAN ,POLICEMAN , JURYMAN, TOOLMAN , PACMAN,

Last edited:
(The start of your day post.) Don't right that you "WOKE" up this morning. That is one of the many forbidden words. Our never say you bought anything from "GEORGE" in "WASHINGTON" or from "CHRISTOPHER" in "COLUMBUS". Or if a lady is having a hard day and says. "WHAT IS A WOMAN suppose to do"?

More then likely the post your looking for had words from our dictionary that have been banned. By a "SOMEONE" OIL MAN, AIRMAN, CLERGYMAN, CRAFTSMAN, MAILMAN, SPOKESMAN, GENTLEMAN, FISHERMAN ,STATESMAN ,SPORTSMAN, MILKMAN ,POLICEMAN , JURYMAN, TOOLMAN , PACMAN,

Easy there Steve….. Even the Robot from Lost in Space is alarming out…
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!:lol:

Is this the question?

This is a question at the moment
Does anybody have an interest in a ‘65 Small block cable shifted slip yoke transmission?
This is a small block 727.

The problem is, some of those threads ARE "for sale" ads, but if they are not, and get stuffed into "for sale," THEN WE CANNOT DISCUSS THE ITEM as originally intended by the OP!!!!

-
Back