San Diegans

-

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Wannabe mopar kid (ME) looking for a pal that can mentor me, guide me, teach me, and who wants to help tinker with my slant six! haha

Im currently deciding weather to upgrade the car to run with after market performance parts or and add in a turbo...something ive read about in how to do but alone i cannot haha i lack experience and wouldnt want to blow it all up...someone outthere? of course im not planning on starting that soon since im collecting parts still...well sort of...if i dont add a turno i know what to buy but if i do add a turbo...something that would make my car unique...then i would have no idea to start off...wouldnt want to buy stuff i wont use...

help... :poke: :nike:

Hey Germz,
Look at the mopar club of San Diego. They meet at a restruant by Fry's on aero. I live in the North county, so I rarely go. If you need help with something or advice you can email me at [email protected]

- Stu

Come up to the Jack in the Box at the Diane Shopping center on Clairemont Blvd. on any Saturday around 7:00 PM. ( Intersection of Diane and Caliremont Blvd.) The MOPAR Club San Diego has an informal cruise-in every week. There you will meet guys that will help educate you in the MOPAR ways.

Hey guys... South west is not CALI at all..... cali is west coast.... your in the AZ section.

I've been thinking of joining the mopar club.. i will after i rebuild my heads.. I'm starting to smoke a bit.. :( my car is so original that i just replaced her original shocks..! (off topic i know.. but i'm so joining the mopar club..)

-
Back