San Diego MOPAR's sound off. SAN DIEGO CA MOPARS

-
yeah, they could use one of those lots as a mini swap-meet. Like maybe where the PT Cruiser's always park. Let the PT Cruisers have one of the lots over on second, since Cruisin' Grand is supposed to be classic cars.

Put the Pt's some where eles...i like there attitude and there passion for customizing but by far not my cup of tea....we need a mini swap meet so i can buy some of my slant 6 parts...=P~

^ yeah should be fun.

Esco is the one I was talking about too. I was just saying that the one in CV only allows '74 and older cars to park in that area of the street. I was wondering if Esco was going to start doing the same. Usually only about half the cars parked on grand are pre '74.

:angry7:

yeah thats their rule too.

i love working on my own cars also but this is my first classic and i dont want to mess something up because its my daily driver also...
but i'll see what it takes and if its not it much ill do it....:sign10:

^ you need to learn... and to learn you need to do...

Gents,

I am on the Crusin' Grand committee and we are not planning on closing the streets in Escondido this year. The only reason why we explored closing the streets was to bring more cars into Escondido. The public was very supportive of the street closure and anyone with a pre 74 car could cruise grand.

I would like to get some input from you guys about Grand... I will share with the rest of the committee.

Craig

Craig thanks for the post... wanted someone to chime in that knew for sure.

so do any of you fellas want to meet up for little car gathering this weekend....?

I can get together tomorrow.
Anybody wanna meet up somewhere in the morning and grab some coffee?

lol you posted on Sat to meet this weekend... wow it was almost over...

Yea its sunday now.... too late for coffee...

I meant this weekend coming up...but i might have to send my car into get the seats done...

is there any of you guys out there could help me out one of these weekends with my torsion lowering and blocks in the back....I'll have a few bucks a some good mopar talk and a case of beer..let me know i have a lift at my house if needed i stay in oceanside

Anyone else going to Mopars at the strip? I'll be there, but not with either of my Mopars :-(

vegas is too far for me rihgt now....maybe next year...

lol I just gave my Abody to my buddy till he buys a truck... he just got home from Iraq on Tuesday

Do any of you guys know any junk yards that are in SD that is mopar friendly.....?

You can sometimes find some at Pick a Part in Chula Vista. There are a whole bunch of others down there also, but most of them won't let you go looking through the yard. Just Pick a Part (Pick your Part?) and Ecology.

Hey can any SD guys recommend a good transmission shop for me?
I really need to get my 4 speed rebuilt and to stop leaking.
Who in SD can do it for a good price and good reputation?

sorry i dont really do work down that way...just in north county

Hey can any SD guys recommend a good transmission shop for me?
I really need to get my 4 speed rebuilt and to stop leaking.
Who in SD can do it for a good price and good reputation?

There is one place that is good here in Oceanside.. but they are $$$$ I mean really $$$$ sucks... Oceanside Trans. you can google and get their number. But they are $$$$ they want way to much but do great work... I am sure better can be found for less if you look...

Hey guys, Encinitas resident here. Missed Grand last week, but will probably make it this week. Duster will have to stay home though. Darn smog nazis. :bootysha:

-
Back