Sandy Hook Fundraiser.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
As many of you know the tragic events that happened on Friday in CT is right in my backyard. As the days go by I learn of more and more friends and customers that knew someone that lost their lives, a friend or a family member.

My shop Gotham Auto Works is selling T-shirts to raise money for these families. All profits are going to Victims First, a Non-profit organization who will make sure it goes to the families.

You can get a shirt by going here
http://gothamauto.com/fundraiser-to-benefit-newtown-ct/

Also if anyone is local Im holding a concert on Dec 29th at The Room in Brookfield CT. Its all ages and there will be a wide verity of music. Again all proceed go to the victims.

Attachments

• 316554_10151125665581199_1001693268_n.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 361
Tiny little fingerprints smeared upon the wall.. / Dolls and trucks left waiting to be played with in the hall..
Mornings sometimes hectic / So quick we all must be / Rushing out the doorway / To a place where I’ll be me
I’m learning now my ABC’s / And how to share my things
I never thought today that / I would fly on Angels wings
My jacket zipped, my hands all warm, / A hat placed on my head..
My mom and dad so love me / As they’ve always said.
At school we had a visitor / an Angel dressed in white ...
She took us by our hands / And lead us to the light
She told us we were chosen ones / And needed to depart / And that we’d hold a special place / In eve-rybody’s heart
Some teachers from my school were there / And said we’d be okay
They kissed us on our heads and smiled, / Then sent us on our way
The Angel as she lead us / Made sure we were alright / And told us that our loved ones / Would one day join us in the light
The fingerprints I left you / Was a gift for you to see / To remind you that I love you / And you were there for me / Please know that I am cared for / Learning all new things
Today I had a special ride / On a loving Angels wings ...

I will see what the best way to do it is and let you guys know. Thanks !
We've sold over 100 shirts already and have to put another order in !

If you want to donate but dont want a shirt you can send it PayPal to [email protected] .We are using Victims First which is Non-Profit. If your not comfortable doing that there are plenty of placing online taking donations such as United Way. Who ever you use please make sure its Non-Profit. companies like The Red Cross and Salvation Army take a large cut and pay themselves first.

Thanks man. Shared it. Now I just have to remember about it when I get home from work tonight lol.

Got an email this morning apologizing for the fact that with the holidays and all, it may take a while to get the shirt to me. Sign of a class organization to do something like that. Let's help 'em out folks and smother them with kindness, not to mention $$.

Thanks, we have sold about 3Xs as many shirts as we initially ordered so we keep asking our printer to do more. As it is they are pushing off other jobs to run these shirts. We are actually looking for a second printer to help.

We just had an order for 33 shirts !

This didn't happen in someone else's back yard. The local news interviewed a local man named Gerald Parker, whose neice was one of the victims. Mr. Parker lives near me in Keller, Texas.

May God be with him and his family at this very difficult time.

Got an email this morning apologizing for the fact that with the holidays and all, it may take a while to get the shirt to me. Sign of a class organization to do something like that. Let's help 'em out folks and smother them with kindness, not to mention $$.

X2 :angel10:

This is truly how I feel about this. It happened here in Aurora to, just a few months ago. I'm freakin' outraged... Let's help them out people if you have the means.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjCtHgNEcV0"]Texas Hippie Coalition - Pissed Off and Mad About It - YouTube[/ame]

Placed an order Friday, no worries on the the time frame. Thank you for doing this and god bless the families.

AdamR can I have the facebook address so I can "share" on my facebook page? Thanks And thanks to Gotham Auto Works for doing a wonderful thing to help. The world needs more people like you!

-
Back