Sausage day

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Each year after the hunting is over we take a Saturday and make moose and deer sausage. Yesterday was that day. We keep it simple and make Brats and Hot Italian's as we seem to be pretty good at them. All together we made 40 pounds of sausage half of each kind. When we were about 3/4 done making them my wife BBQ'd a Brat up for each of us. They were the best we ever made. Here are a couple of pics of some of them.

Jack

Attachments

• mini-DSCI0025.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 143
  • mini-DSCI0027.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 152
A guy at work goes hunting and brings in some deer sausage,can't get enough of it great stuff. That in the photo looks yummy.

If you not gonna share posting pictures of them just aint right....

Man that looks good. Love to try those Italians! Shipping would be insane! Enjoy!!!

:cheers: Boy!!! Howdy!:cheers: You got some good eat'en going on there Jack, A day well spent :happy1: congrats Jack =P~=P~

How many mice does it take to make a moose? Didn't know they made such good looking sausage. Good job.

How many mice does it take to make a moose? Didn't know they made such good looking sausage. Good job.

I've never stopped to figure that one out. I bet it would be more than a house full. LOL

We have refined the recipe a little each year to what we have now. I think it will be a little hard to improve it more. My brother and sister in laws said that they couldn't buy them that good.

Jack

-
Back