Saw Cheap Trick last night

-

green67cuda

Reaction score
it was the second timefrom the front row that i saw them, and it was free.....pretty cool...got lots of pics....they played here in nashville for Rusty's Last Call....so i got a lot of pictures of Rusty Wallace too....
i did silence the crowd while we were waiting in line....we got there at 1:30, and Rusty was supposed to start at 2:30 or 3:00, depending on which source you went by, but when it was 3:20, and still no Rusty, the crowd was getting a tad restless and noisy....that's when i made the comment, "That's just like Rusty....running behind as usual......."

SILENCE.......

pretty funny....
anyway.....didn't get anything done on the barracuda on account of being there all day

I had front row seats for Robert Plants first solo album tour
at Madison Square Garden.
Cheap trick opened up for him.

Was a hell of a show.
As I recall :drunken:

Me & my Wife just did Jones Beach theater for Don Henley & Stevie Nicks Friday night from the 14th. row. Great show! Henley did not only his solo stuff, but quite a few Eagles tunes too. And Stevie was her usual awsome self. But the best was watching them both come onstage and do Leather & Lace. Worth the price of admission...:thumleft:

End of the month we see Mark Knoffler @ Radio City Music Hall from the 3rd. row in the first balcony. Should be good seats too. The only time I had front row seats was twice for jazz bassist Stanley Clarke.

Wow...school was in session for those shows!
music269.gif

onehellofadart said:
Was a hell of a show.
As I recall :drunken:

Ah yes.... blurry concert memories. I have ticket stubs for many shows from the 80's.... just don't remember being there.

<sigh....> Yup, a mis-spent youth. Come to think of it, adulthood hasn't been much better :|

FASTBACK340 said:
Ah yes.... blurry concert memories. I have ticket stubs for many shows from the 80's.... just don't remember being there.

<sigh....> Yup, a mis-spent youth. Come to think of it, adulthood hasn't been much better :|

Yea, I can relate.....I think...

I live about an hour north of Cheap Trick's home town. Opportunity's to seem them play is plentyful. Around here they are known for, if you book them they will come, kind of band.

-
Back