saw my first interesting car today..

-

grassy

Reaction score
It has been a brutal winter...the roads are so rough I don't like driving my truck on them..

It has been raining the last couple of days so the salt is disappearing..

Other that a few brave souls thrashing their late model 'stangs / challys through the snow, it has been a really bland winter..

So a cream coloured '66 mustang made it's appearence today..this is more an indication of spring than a tim horton's roll up the rim cup for me..

Oh, 8 inches of snow is forecast for Wednesday...ouch..

My wife said she saw a canary yellow Corvette driving around town today and I saw my first Robin in the neighbours tree this afternoon. Both sure signs that spring is finally on its way.

My wife said she saw a canary yellow Corvette driving around town today and I saw my first Robin in the neighbours tree this afternoon. Both sure signs that spring is finally on its way.

Mother Nature, sure seems to be dragging her feet this year.

Guy was driving his late 40's hot rod with flames on it and several motorcycles and convertible tops down. 73 degrees this afternoon. Snow predicted for Tuesday night

I was one on motorcycle today. Took Harley down the road before setting in the front yard for sale and rode Goldwing to gas station to fill up

I'm ready for the snow to go away so they will quit salting the roads. They put more salt on the road than snow that comes down this time of year and it will always be gone in a very short time

Had to laugh..my neighbour put his Ferrari (no idea of the model but the silhouette lookes like a gen 3 Firebird) on the road yesterday...and was cleaning snow off of it this am....it is funny, he owns a couple of car dealerships but never drives any of his brands..

-
Back