Saw this Duster on the Road near L.A.

-

gts340

Reaction score
Does it belong to someone here? I was driving with a convoy of car haulers into L.A. last Friday night and I think at least three of the truck honked at this kid. Cool to see one on the road.

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

You see stuff like that around here somewhat often. Especially 70-76 A-bodies.

GTS340 did you make it to Fall Fling in the morning?

There's a hammered 71 Duster 340 FY1 I see in Oxnard area frequently.

Steve, you live in Oxnard? Now I have to figure out how to get some time off to head to my aunt's beach-house on Hollywood Beach so we can meet up!

Steve, you live in Oxnard? Now I have to figure out how to get some time off to head to my aunt's beach-house on Hollywood Beach so we can meet up!

I'm everywhere man. I do outside sales from Santa Barbera down to Norwalk and Long Beach !!! I live in Simi Valley about 30 miles from Oxnard but I'm in W.LA a couple days a week.

I'm everywhere man. I do outside sales from Santa Barbera down to Norwalk and Long Beach !!! I live in Simi Valley about 30 miles from Oxnard but I'm in W.LA a couple days a week.

My cousin lives in Simi. I have family all over that area, from Lancaster to Big Bear to Mission Viejo to Irvine to Simi to Ventura. Everywhere :p

There are quite a few A bodys that run around here as daily drivers. Most of them are 74-76.
Were there more A-bodies made for the north than the south? Where I live I only know of one other Duster. I think I'd wreck if I ever saw another one on the road.

-
Back