saying hello !

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Ive been swamped with work and spending my free time with the family and my music. Didnt forget about you guys ! The Duster is still in the garage, After talking it over with my friend the previous owner, we decided to just let it sit until the timing was better for one of us to finish it. Hope everyone is enjoying the weather.

Hey since when is family and music more important than us, LMAO, just yankin' your chain. Good that you're busy, better than the alternative.

Enjoy the family time the kids grow up sooo fast and then move on, sometimes they come back though. :D

These things happen. Getting ready for our first little one, so the Duster is playing second fiddle right now.

i was wondering what happened to you .....some of us who dont have lives (me) will be here whenever you pop in......good to hear from you.....sounds like your being a real Clark Griswald....everyday family guy .....nothing wrong with that.

Attachments

• Vacation-Griswold-family.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 118
Thought we was family. Spend all the time you can with those youngins. They grow up fast.My youngest just finished her freshman year in college. I never see her anymore and sometimes it hurts. Enjoy them while you can.

-
Back