SB commercials ?

-

YY1

Reaction score
No thread yet?

I liked the bouncing QR code.

At first I thought "wow, that's an expensive gamble- not identifying your product".

Then I thought about how many people just jumped up to QR the screen with their phone.

Brilliant.

How many different ads said "we don't care about meta...."?

Or something similar.

I am going to have to try the Bud Light seltzer to see if it really does indeed have "loud" flavor.

All the ones I've tried are weak, IMO. Yuck.

I don't understand any of what you just posted. I wasn't planning on watching that junk. Somewere, maybe youtube, I saw some trailer and some black woman was promoting "the first RAP halftime." THAT IS ALL I needed.

unless you count the "that thing got a hemi" as a small block commercial, i cant remember the last time i saw one

I never saw so many 7 million dollar ads that when they were over I didn’t know what the were advertising.

No thread yet?

I liked the bouncing QR code.

At first I thought "wow, that's an expensive gamble- not identifying your product".

Then I thought about how many people just jumped up to QR the screen with their phone.

Brilliant.
It made me nostalgic for Pong and early '90s screen savers.

What was that bouncing QR code about? I told my wife it looks like it was the placeholder timestamp for the crypto commercial! Ie. Someone F'd up to the tune of 7 million dollars! I thought the flaming hot commercial could have used a different song. It didn't make sense. Push it real good? Maybe that's what you'll end up doing after eating a few of those chips?

Coinbase

Crypto trading.

They did show their name for 10 seconds, disguised to look like what the feed looks like that the engineers see, but we aren't supposed to.

-
Back