[FOR SALE] SB Distributor w/ FBO plate, cap and MSD wires.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboGLH

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Purchased a Pro Flo 4, so no need for my current ignition setup.

I honestly have no idea how to price this, so I'll give some details and a price. Feel free to shoot my any offers.

72+ distributor, FBO mechanical limit plate installed at 16deg with appropriate springs. Has an unknown cap and a used set of MSD 8.5mm wires. Worked good when pulled, no issues. Wires have a couple of flaws, one boot has a small hot spot, and one other has the same, plus the boot has been trimmed back.

All functional, even if the wires are just ok looking.

$100 OBO plus shipping (USPS flat rate would be around $18).

I'm unsure on the pricing, so shoot my any (reasonable) offers and we can go from there.

IMG_20191002_202853.jpg

Purchased a Pro Flo 4, so no need for my current ignition setup.

I honestly have no idea how to price this, so I'll give some details and a price. Feel free to shoot my any offers.

72+ distributor, FBO mechanical limit plate installed at 16deg with appropriate springs. Has an unknown cap and a used set of MSD 8.5mm wires. Worked good when pulled, no issues. Wires have a couple of flaws, one boot has a small hot spot, and one other has the same, plus the boot has been trimmed back.

All functional, even if the wires are just ok looking.

$100 OBO plus shipping (USPS flat rate would be around $18).

I'm unsure on the pricing, so shoot my any (reasonable) offers and we can go from there.

View attachment 1715402488
Is the shaft straight? I guess I'm asking when you rotate it does the air gap stay the same? Also, springs allow full advancement at what rpm?

Is the shaft straight? I guess I'm asking when you rotate it does the air gap stay the same? Also, springs allow full advancement at what rpm?

can double check in the morning, but I had to adjust the air gap when putting it back together and don't recall any indications of a bent shaft.

Another thing I'll need to check, it's been a few months, but off the top of my head I used the stock light spring and a silver, full in around 2800-3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back