Status
Not open for further replies.

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, looking to slap together a 318 for a dart dart I have, need cheap used parts to get this going on a budget.

Distributor

Headers (any, not too beat up)

gaskets

Exhaust all the way to the back.

Driver side floor

If any one has a right passenger door for a 67-69 dart let me know, need just the door, not the glass or regulator.

Slant six to 318 mounts if no one has used I'll buy the trans-dapt ones, they're not too pricey like schtoomuchterzzzz :grin:

Located Chula Vista, 91911 have a buddy with business address. (if that helps for shipping)

thanks

I have a 70 318 points dist, its clean and spins free and smooth, points are there but missing the condenser and lead wire, probably about $8 from autozone, also comes with a new cap and rotor and good used wires. let me know $20 + shipping

Attachments

• 029 (640x427).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 030 (640x427).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 031 (640x427).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 130
I have a 70 318 points dist, its clean and spins free and smooth, points are there but missing the condenser and lead wire, probably about $8 from autozone, also comes with a new cap and rotor and good used wires. let me know $20 + shipping

Are points stock on these cars? Are points stock on slant six? I'll be swapping a slant six for a 318

I have the distributor (point or electronic), floor, and door plus I'm only about 10 miles from you!
Thanks, Mark

I have the distributor (point or electronic), floor, and door plus I'm only about 10 miles from you!
Thanks, Mark

We are set! How much for those goodies??? Where are you located?

If you'd like you can keep the glass, regulator, hardware...and try to sell them on ebay, if you don't want to go through that hassle that's fine; I have a door but when I bought the dart, the previous owner took the door itself to a body man to get blocked, guy blocked off the body lines...LOL! So instead of bondoing it up I'd rather put one with decent lines...I mean the guy blended the hole thing up! haha.

Well, I'm going to be using slant six wiring, can I use the same coil? I don't have one for the 318. Should I make it electronic? What else would I need? Voltage regulator is there from the /6.

-German

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back