SB timing Chain Cover HOT !!!

-

Stinger

Reaction score
If your looking for a timing chain cover for your small block, check this out. You cannot run a mechanical fuel pump and you also need to run an electric water pump (which many might have a problem with). But, if you can manage that, this is the trickest timing chain cover I have ever seen for a small block.

Here's their write up on it...

This trick polished billet aluminum timing chain cover will look great on the front of your small block Mopar.Now includes an ADJUSTABLE TIMING POINTER! There is NO provision for a fuel pump, an electric pump must be used. It also requires the use of an aftermarket electric water pump, as the stock one will not fit. The pentastar area is removable to allow for cam timing adjustments. It accepts the stock type crank seal.

atcover_250.JPG

I have waited for 6 months for these to be made and they are finally in production now. Only 6 of them are being made, so if you want one, click on the link below to take you to their site... I'm gettin one, so, that leaves 5 left. The cost is $239.00

http://www.magnumhp.com/small.php

Magnum Hp Web site

I agree, looks great but I don't think it's going to make my car any quicker or more consistant. Now if it was a belt drive at that price I'd be all over it like white on rice.

Yes, it does look nice. But I need too many other things before I can spend that much on eye candy.

Great looking piece . Price isn't bad for custom billet part. If I didnt have a belt drive on my small block ? I would buy one....

Johnny P said:
Great looking piece . Price isn't bad for custom billet part. If I didnt have a belt drive on my small block ? I would buy one....

you're right but it isn't done with it (fuel & waterpump)....

-
Back