SB TTIs

-

rklein383

Reaction score
My son scored a set of chromed small block A-body TTIs for $275 on ebay for his 67 notchback. The seller wouldn't ship, so we got a good deal here in Amarillo. Can't wait to see what the 340 will do!
Rod

yes..saw those..and yes saw that he would not ship....

I was talking to him on craigslist trying to find someone in the area to pick them up...

As it turned out, he was nice enough to deliver them to my house. When I opened the door, I realized I knew him from our local Mopar club. I knew him by his car but not by his name.

cool deal,you got them for what they should cost!!!!:wack:

Those are nice. I just put a set of them on my 68 fish. 3" all the way from the collectors through the X pipe to the flowmaster 40s. A tad loud and may try to get the muffler shop to put a set of 3" x 12" Dynomax bullets on the straight sections of the exhaust between the collectors and the mufflers.

Look into the TTI X pipe system or order the X pipe kit from Jegs and get your muffler shop to copy the TTI system with it. I saved over $100 by having my local shop do mine over the cost of the TTI.

I just upgraded my exhaust on my 383-s fastback with a Jegs 2.5" kit and x-pipe. I welded it up myself and it turned out really nice. I am giving my old exhaust to my son to save a few bucks.
Rod

Those are nice. I just put a set of them on my 68 fish. 3" all the way from the collectors through the X pipe to the flowmaster 40s. A tad loud and may try to get the muffler shop to put a set of 3" x 12" Dynomax bullets on the straight sections of the exhaust between the collectors and the mufflers.

Look into the TTI X pipe system or order the X pipe kit from Jegs and get your muffler shop to copy the TTI system with it. I saved over $100 by having my local shop do mine over the cost of the TTI.

-
Back