[Found!] SB water pump FAN

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy just dong the solid fan , don't really want the clutch fan setup. Thanks anyway.
Ive got a nice one that i had listed on here for a minute. 40$ plus shipping from Phoenix. PM me if interested.

Jake

any of you guys have part numbers for your fans and fluid/thermal drive units? they are all different for specific applications.

any of you guys have part numbers for your fans and fluid/thermal drive units? they are all different for specific applications.
I don't.
I have had a ton of the fans, but somehow forgot son parts when I moved to Texas couple years ago. This fan is going on 76 Plymouth volare 318 26 inch rad, that HAD AC< HAD is the key word!!!! I has a flex fan fro PO and they scare me!

I have 3 1970-1972 factory 340 clutch fans . They have a smaller clutch and no spring on the clutch . They are the performance application. and they fit between the pump and radiator. Very good condition. I also have 22 inch from 340 cars double and triple core rads with shrouds to go with the fans if you would like.

I have 3 1970-1972 factory 340 clutch fans . They have a smaller clutch and no spring on the clutch . They are the performance application. and they fit between the pump and radiator. Very good condition. I also have 22 inch from 340 cars double and triple core rads with shrouds to go with the fans if you would like.
A solid fan, no clutch is what I want. I have a spacer that is rgiht for mine. I have a wide 26 inch rad and the right shroud Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back