SBI rocker shafts

-

VF69HARDTOP

Reaction score
Hi guys

Has anyone used SBI (SB International) rocker shafts for their LA small block? Is the quality fine or stay away?

Thank you

Screenshot_20240529_123919_eBay.jpg

Where did you find them, are they an Ebay seller? The shafts look like they are for stamped steel hydraulic rockers.

Where did you find them, are they an Ebay seller? The shafts look like they are for stamped steel hydraulic rockers.
Yeah, found them on Ebay Australia.
SBI are a US parts company but I'm not sure what the quality is like. I'll be using Lunati roller rockers on them.

That’s an EBay company. Most likely a Chinese knock off. They may work for a while
S B International has been supplying machine shops for decades, for standard rebuilding, they supply reliable components.

S B International has been supplying machine shops for decades, for standard rebuilding, they supply reliable components.
Copy. Was trying to find them. With the amount of makeup name sellers on EBay and Amazon, sometimes it is hard to find who really sells / makes the items

SBI makes a lot of valvetrain parts. Rockers, springs, valve seats and guides are their big sellers.

So I'd be all good to use this brand then?
Not many options in Australia for shafts in stock without shipping ex USA

I'll be getting them cut in new shafts.
No off the shelf options for that here in Australia, sadly
Aussie Speed, what's left of PP&R, Yellaterra, nobody like that has them? If not, Your plan is fine..

I'll be getting them cut in new shafts.
No off the shelf options for that here in Australia, sadly
Cool. They really aren't critical with needle bearing rockers, but I'd do it anyway.

-
Back