SBP 14x5.5 steel wheels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for 2 of the wide small bolt pattern 14" wheels. Located in Lorton Va

I have 4 sbp wheels located in Roxboro NC. I have another member who might want them, if the deal falls through and your interested I have some.

i should be able to check shipping cost on Monday. how about 35 per rim plus what ever shipping is?

Its okay.

Depend on what the shipping cost, I will take 2 or 4 rims.

Btw, what is the condition of the rims? are they look good?

Thanks,

Andy.

P/S: Could you pls send me pics?

Not to hijack, but I have two 14 x 5.5 sbp wheels. Wasn't sure if I'd sell, but if you get desperate, make me an offer ( I will have to remove two maypops) and shipping is from 35216

I have some 14x6 sbp chrome reverse (chrome peeling) I won't be using the full set--- Lawrence

Wow! Thanks for the prompt payment (did not know it was coming)--- it is the New Year-- shipping companies-- are not following normal schedules. If you can not wait until Monday for the 2 rims to leave I will glady refund your purchase.
I don't believe all of the emails/postings you have made in less than 24 hours are neccessary. I have other commitments/work to handle-- your stuff would normally leave in 2-3 business days-- but it is a holiday-- so I cannot help that. Once it leaves my home it will take at least 3 days minimum-- to get to you since you are on the East Coast.

Lawrence

Lawrence, before I sent money to you, you reply every email I sent. After a payment make, you dont. Just an email to confirm that you receive money, that scared the **** of of me, dont know whats going on.

The fact is I saw you singed in forabodiesonly.com after I sent you a PM, but you dont reply. (click on your profile, It will tell me what is last time you logged in)

Doing business this way got me a heart-attack, since you said you gladly refund money to me, please do.

Best Regards,

Wow! Thanks for the prompt payment (did not know it was coming)--- it is the New Year-- shipping companies-- are not following normal schedules. If you can not wait until Monday for the 2 rims to leave I will glady refund your purchase.
I don't believe all of the emails/postings you have made in less than 24 hours are neccessary. I have other commitments/work to handle-- your stuff would normally leave in 2-3 business days-- but it is a holiday-- so I cannot help that. Once it leaves my home it will take at least 3 days minimum-- to get to you since you are on the East Coast.

Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back