SBP axles to BBP

-
Tried to send pm, your inbox is full.
Duster or Dart?
I have a pair of hardly used, 15 x 8 SMALL bolt pattern Wheel Vintique Rallys. I think the backspace might be 4.25.
These wheels were used for less than two months in about 2004. I ran 245/50-15s on them.
They came to me in Primer and have surface rust now showing.
how's about $250 Canadian, plus shipping, I'll strap them to a pallet. Centercaps extra. Offer expires in ten days.

I grabbed axles and brakes from an old 8 3/4 New yorker. Had Moser shorten axles to proper length and used the 11" brake assemblies on my hardtop.

Sorry, I got that wrong, that was $885 US for all 4. I cancelled the 2 6" also. Front steelies with rear cragars would look foolish imo lol
How in the f#@k did two $175 wheels u.s., get to $885 CD or u.s.?!? That's just robbery!

Shoot me pics when u can AJ your box is full.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks.
Duster or Dart?
I have a pair of hardly used, 15 x 8 SMALL bolt pattern Wheel Vintique Rallys. I think the backspace might be 4.25.
These wheels were used for less than two months in about 2004. I ran 245/50-15s on them.
They came to me in Primer and have surface rust now showing.
how's about $250 Canadian, plus shipping, I'll strap them to a pallet. Centercaps extra. Offer expires in ten days.

Tried to send pm, your inbox is full.

-
Back