Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD SOLD SOLD

SBP Center Line Wheels for sale

Two 15x4
Two 15x8.5

All are small bolt pattern (5x4). I did my best to measure the wheel width with the tires on but it is possible I’m off by ½ inch on the width. I don't think so though. Comes with center caps and bolts. Rear wheels have 225/70R15 tires and they are about ½” from the wheel well lip and 1” away from the leaf springs on my 70 Dart. Buyer pays shipping from Provo Utah (84606) or can pick up. I will be in Yuma Arizona in about two weeks if anyone would like to meet me there instead. Willing to sell front and rears separately. Paypal preferred. $500 for the entire set plus shipping.

The tires are available as well for free if interested. Fronts are in good condition but the rears are dry rotted but have good tread and hold air.

IMG_5606.JPG

IMG_5609.JPG

IMG_5610.JPG

IMG_5611.JPG

IMG_5613.JPG

IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_5618.JPG

IMG_5619.JPG

Last edited:
No offense meant but.... i think you have 15x4 and 15x8 1/2 centerline autodrags. You can see in your second picture that the tires mounted are 185/65x15.
Wheels are measured by where the bead of the tire sits. So a 8" wide wheel might measure nine inches outside edge to outside edge. The same applies to the rim diameter, a sixteen inch measurement across the face of the rim is always a fifteen inch wheel.
That said , in my opinion, your price is very fair, considering the sbp centerlines arent being made any more, and the current prices of new autodrags has skyrocketed.
To be fair to your buyer though, you must include the center caps, they are smaller than standard, and hard to get.

Standard backspace on 8 1/2 autodrags was either 3 5/16, or 4 7/8. If i were to make a guess, i'd say those were 3 5/16. The 4 7/8 versions are lots closer to the springs.
Edit: i have 8 1/2 autodrags on my car, with the 4 7/8 bs, and i have to use a 3/8 spacer to keep the tires from rubbing on the springs.

No offense meant but.... i think you have 15x4 and 15x8 1/2 centerline autodrags. You can see in your second picture that the tires mounted are 185/65x15.
Wheels are measured by where the bead of the tire sits. So a 8" wide wheel might measure nine inches outside edge to outside edge. The same applies to the rim diameter, a sixteen inch measurement across the face of the rim is always a fifteen inch wheel.
That said , in my opinion, your price is very fair, considering the sbp centerlines arent being made any more, and the current prices of new autodrags has skyrocketed.
To be fair to your buyer though, you must include the center caps, they are smaller than standard, and hard to get.

No offense taken. I really appreciate your input. I'll post some more pictures and take additional measurements soon. I'm including the center caps with the sale and even the lug nuts so no issues there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back