-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2831fun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Small bolt pattern disk brake set up for 67-69 Barracuda, Dart, etc... Used Condition, will need refurbishing. Indludes Spindles, bearings, Disks, Upper control arms, master cylinder, wheel cylinder, dust covers. $150 obo, plus shipping or you pick up in North Georgia. Ships in 2 boxes approx 50 lbs each. UPS Shipping will be $65 or more depending on your location.

Small bolt pattern disk brake set up for 67-69 Barracuda, Dart, etc... Used Condition, will need refurbishing. Indludes Spindles, bearings, Disks, Upper control arms, master cylinder, wheel cylinder, dust covers. $150 obo, plus shipping or you pick up in North Georgia. Ships in 2 boxes approx 50 lbs each. UPS Shipping will be $65 or more depending on your location.
Still available? Definitely want them. Price shipped to 34120.

Still have the brakes, please send me a PM with your email address for a picture.

Everyone wants a shipping quote, like the ad says, 2 boxes, 50 lbs each. I am located at 30558, so if you are interested, you can figure your own shipping price. I will be glad to take them to the post office, UPS, ABF Freight, or bus station. (figure and arrange your own shipping)

How about $125 for the brake set up. (plus shipping, or local pick up in North Georgia) the upper control arms and spindles are worth that.

Oh, after I unpacked them, I realized there is no master cylinder, but there is a proportioning valve.

Still have the brakes, please send me a PM with your email address for a picture.

Everyone wants a shipping quote, like the ad says, 2 boxes, 50 lbs each. I am located at 30558, so if you are interested, you can figure your own shipping price. I will be glad to take them to the post office, UPS, ABF Freight, or bus station. (figure and arrange your own shipping)

How about $125 for the brake set up. (plus shipping, or local pick up in North Georgia) the upper control arms and spindles are worth that.

Oh, after I unpacked them, I realized there is no master cylinder, but there is a proportioning valve.
I will take them. Let me know your Paypal information.

I see that PM's dont matter with you on how you sell you items I have PM you from the beginning andyou go past me and sell to another member without any contact all you have to do is look at this post and see who contacted who firstgthe deal is done but I see and I hope other will see how you operate. So much for following edicate of the site.

He hasnt posted that they are sold
I will take them if still available ship thru Greyhound
let me know If I get the luck of the draw!

Thank you
Bruce B.

brakes are sold, thanks FABO.
sorry if I didn't follow "proper etiquette" I was getting tired of figuring shipping quotes for everyone. I tried to do "first come first serve". I did return the PM's, sent pictures. I'll try to do better next time.

that's all ya can do sometimes...just do your best your ad was pretty clear about the shipping
brakes are sold, thanks FABO.
sorry if I didn't follow "proper etiquette" I was getting tired of figuring shipping quotes for everyone. I tried to do "first come first serve". I did return the PM's, sent pictures. I'll try to do better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back