SBP Rotors

-
Where are you getting you SBP Rotors These Days?

There are a large number of threads in this forum (Brakes) with source info, concerning availability and pricing of SBC rotors.

Search this forum for that info.

In general, you will need the exact part numbers for each brake rotor manufacturer, in order to ensure you get the correct rotors. This situation has occurred because many of the catalogs that the auto parts stores have, are not showing the availability. Also, many counter people will not search the catalogs. So, get the part # info. from the threads on this forum before you head out to the parts stores.

Centric, Raybestos, Wagner, and Summit have parts numbers for SBC rotors.
Pricing runs from $39.99 for a Centric basic rotor, to a premium rotor for $92.

O'Reillys, NAPA, brakewarehouse.com, Summit and many other either have or can get the rotors but you must have the part numbers.

Summit has a slotted + drilled rotor for $79.99 in the catalog.

The rotor hats are also available, through www.durabrake.com. Call them and they will hook you up.

Look at this forum's threads from about 6 months or so ago for complete SBC Kelsey Hayes disc part#.

We really need an archive reference page where we can store the SBC brake part numbers for each manufacturer, and the availability/contact info. That would save everyone --- for future reference!

I just got mine through Autozone. I forget the brand or part number but I'll look at it and post it when I get home. I think I paid about 80 bucks apiece. They are original style which means you have to re-use your hubs.

-
Back