Status
Not open for further replies.

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a pair (2) of the adapters so I can throw them on the rear of my duster until I upgrade to a bigger rear end.. so anyone out there let me no a price and quality thank you

Nice I just checked it out still abit pricy but cheaper then the shops out here so ill still be looking around. Thanks for your help

dont know if you thought about this are not but back in the day i had my stuff redrilled for the bbp for 75.00 for the front and 75.00 fro the back..so you might want to look around some shops and ask if they can do it for you..also the 75.00 included all the new studs mike:thumbup:

i myself dont really like the plates to go from sbp to bbp cause it moves the wheel out more ..the 73 i just got a few mths ago had them on the back and im glade cause now i have a patt. to drill them by if someone around here needs it done...but the tire was so close to the wheel lip on the qt . but thats just me..

Well that sounds like a route I can do ill have to check into that.. so would it be a machine shop or? Thanks for yr input I appreciate it

most machine shops can do the job. look for a shop that builds cars are do chasiss work they should be able to help you out..moser does it i think if you have to ship them ....if you had a drill press you could do them your self..ill have to check and see if i have the part #'s for the stud that was used in my axles and will post back if i find it mike:thumbup:

Kool thanks guys im going to order the ones off of summitracing that's a good deal hopefully there made from aircraft aluminum like most are.. thanks again

most machine shops can do the job. look for a shop that builds cars are do chasiss work they should be able to help you out..moser does it i think if you have to ship them ....if you had a drill press you could do them your self..ill have to check and see if i have the part #'s for the stud that was used in my axles and will post back if i find it mike:thumbup:

I have access to a drill press, but I would be concerned about getting it exactly right. If you get ONE hole slightly off-center, I would think that would cause a seating problem that would pose a safety issue. Not only that, if you get the pattern slightly off center of the hub, there would be a serious off-balance issue that would make the car virtually undriveable. I'm not a machinist, but if you know of any tricks to make sure you get the holes dead-on, please let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back