scampman in rehab

-
Prayers will continue for a complete and painless recovery!! Hope somebody can find a decent body man for you as well!!

Great to hear you made it home, a few days early. Happy Thanksgiving and be careful.

Great to hear you made it home, a few days early. Happy Thanksgiving and be careful.
MUCH APPRECIATED YOU GUYS, I HAD AN APPOINTMENT TODAY WITH A LIVER TRANSPLANT SURGEON AND HE AGREED I NEEDED TO BE PUT ON THE TRANSPLANT LIST. SO WE WILL GO FROM THERE. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN REALLY GREAT WITH YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT AND PRAYERS, I AM STRONGER THAN I WAS BEFORE BREAKING MY BACK NOW. I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK OUT AND GET STRONGER, GOD IS A BIG PART OF MY LIFE AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. I PRAY EVERY NIGHT TO GET BETTER. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR SUPPORT IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I HAD SOME DECALS MADE UP THAT SAY ( MOPAR BROTHERHOOD) I WILL TRY TO POST A PHOTO OF THEM. THEY ARE $5 A PIECE OR 3 FOR $10, I THINK THAT THEY ARE REALLY SHARP. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A 2008 DODGE MAGNUM SRT 8 WITH THE HEMI ENGINE AND SOME PERFORMANCE UPGRADES, AS WELL AS LOW MILEAGE and Light Blue. IF ANYONE HAS A LEAD ON ONE LET ME KNOW I WOULD PREFER BLUE OR RED PEARL. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Last edited:
God bless you and I just said a prayer for your complete recovery. As you know, our Lord is the ultimate healer and you are in GREAT hands!

Broken back... Ouch!!!

Good luck with your recovery...
Well, I can't tell you guys how much this all means to me. Last night I was strong enough to attend my Masons dinner with my wife. I wanted to thank them for sending us a care package with $300 during my illness to help with our bills. I thanked each and every one of them for their support. What a great organization to be a part of. I also broke down yesterday and wrote a long letter to the owner of Gas Monkey Garage in Dallas asking the owner to help me get my car finished because I have run out of money and could not find a member locally to do my car. Keep your fingers crossed that he reads my letter and helps me out. He does some crazy stuff to cars but I asked to keep mine mostly stock with a few upgrades like a Hemi engine, killer sound system, and a few other things. Time will tell, if he doesn't come through for me I am going to have to put my car up for sale, which will break my heart. I am still looking for a 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT 8 with the Hemi engine and all the options, possibly light blue. So if you see anything like that around get me some info and contact info. Thanks you guys, you are the reason I was able to get home sooner, your good wishes and prayers and the Lord God Almighty worked to get me stronger and come home ahead of schedule. Most Sincerely, Brian

Get that pic up of the decals your selling. Probably be some takers here!

Get that pic up of the decals your selling. Probably be some takers here!
Working on doing that now. Probably will be Saturday before I get it up. You guys are going to love them, it says ( Mopar Brotherhood) pretty sharp if I do say so myself. Like I said they will be $5 each or 3 for $10 they are not gawdy or over bearing just the right size to get the point across. Thanks for asking about them I will do my best to post them ASAP. Best Regards, Brian

-
Back