scanned some older pics today...

-
used to go down that way with my v-8 Ranger years ago. don't remember the names of the places, used to follow a friend around. place was good for getting real muddy....one of the places we would sneak in was near the weapons range in Warren Grove, and by Lake Assinpink....or whatever the hell it was called...

used to go down that way with my v-8 Ranger years ago. don't remember the names of the places, used to follow a friend around. place was good for getting real muddy....one of the places we would sneak in was near the weapons range in Warren Grove, and by Lake Assinpink....or whatever the hell it was called...

that the range off of rt72 ?

we also used to got to lacey twp. forked river. on memorial and labor day. holy cow some of the trucks that used to show up there. incredible.

Great pics of Great memories! enjoyed that trip down memory lane!

that the range off of rt72 ?

we also used to got to lacey twp. forked river. on memorial and labor day. holy cow some of the trucks that used to show up there. incredible.

That's it :angry7: I am getting me a scanner and learn how to use it :-D

Thank you for sharing the past with us :cheers: It looks like you enjoyed mother MoPar many years

I see an artist was in the family on the early A Barracuda8)

I wish I was a fraction as good as you when it came to documenting all of my cars. I never had the forethought, I wish I had now. Great walk down memory lane, thanks Joe.

I wish I was a fraction as good as you when it came to documenting all of my cars. I never had the forethought, I wish I had now. Great walk down memory lane, thanks Joe.

i wish i took a ton more pictures. i missed a ton of stuff. thats why now when i do something i take a million pics at every step..

That was a great bunch o pics.I liked the /6 coronet,it looked mint.BTW,did the delivery guy ever show up?8-)

That was a great bunch o pics.I liked the /6 coronet,it looked mint.BTW,did the delivery guy ever show up?8-)

got that coronet off the original owner for $400. thing ran and drove so nice. not a rattle in that car.

yes the delivery guy showed up at about 3:00. just finished wiring the new dryer.

Man you have had lots of cool cars. So what cars do you have now besides the dart? Nice garage in the pics too!! Are you a mechanic by trade?

Man you have had lots of cool cars. So what cars do you have now besides the dart? Nice garage in the pics too!! Are you a mechanic by trade?

only have my yellow dart, jamies 69 and tylers 76 dart sport. no not a mechanic. they were just all toys..

Nice collection of stuff. Nice to get them digital too. I hear about the old stuff, taking pics back then and paying to see them was such a hassle. Now, I'm taking off a bolt with my right hand, and photgraphing it with my right lol.

Grant

lol.. i hear that. you never knew if the picture was gonna turn out or not till you got them back. now as soon as you take them you know.. digital is great. only thing i find is i don't print them out anymore. atleast with film i had no choice and i seem to look at those pics more. and on the computer i have the chance of losing them all at once..

Good deal, what are you guys planning to do with your sons car? Gonna make a resto thread on that one? Read the story on your car awhile back and thats some good stuff!! Pretty special to have your son ride in it as a baby and then to be able to see and apprecitate it as it is now. I like the style your going with, the wheels and setting it up to be a good driver, a fun car to cruise and enjoy instead of fixing all the time. Just my 2 cents. Thanks

thanks man... tylers dart sport will probably just be a cruiser. keep the slant 6 and three on the tree. down the road i'm sure it will see a 360 and a 4 speed. hell the pedals are already there. :). he needs to get driving experience before we put any power in the car. i have all new brake stuff for it. hopefully get to that this summer and maybe put it on the road so i can drive it and work the bugs out of it. car only has 17,000 miles on it but it sat outside for a long time...

I found a few pics the other day of a few cars, i will have to scan them

My cars over the years
1966 GTO
1966 Belvedere
1967 Impala SS
1965 Satellite
1968 Satellite
1966 Impala
1968 Dart
1970 Challenger
1968 GTX
1968 Super Bee
1971 Challenger
1971 Road Runner
1966 Satellite conv
1966 Satellite coupe
1965 Coronet
another 66 Satellite
1971 Dart
then no car for almost 20 years
now my avatar 1973 Dart

I found a few pics the other day of a few cars, i will have to scan them

My cars over the years
1966 GTO
1966 Belvedere
1967 Impala SS
1965 Satellite
1968 Satellite
1966 Impala
1968 Dart
1970 Challenger
1968 GTX
1968 Super Bee
1971 Challenger
1971 Road Runner
1966 Satellite conv
1966 Satellite coupe
1965 Coronet
another 66 Satellite
1971 Dart
then no car for almost 20 years
now my avatar 1973 Dart

well get to scanning man. i want to see them.. :)

-
Back