Scary Movie?

-

Daves69

Reaction score
What was the scary movie that made you sleep with the light on when you were a teenager? Mine, hands down was The Exorcist. I was a couple years too young to get in the show and used a friends draft card for ID. Lol, I had to keep reminding myself that it's only a movie. The special effects back then are almost comical to todays digital video editing. It's one movie I'll never forget for sure.
BTW, Happy Halloween!

[ame]http://youtu.be/AkIqFK3KoZ4[/ame]

The original Salem's Lot. I had nightmares for a month that the Glick brothers were scratchin at my window.

Stephen King's IT

Followed very closely by Killer Klowns from Outter Space

Yup, I hate clowns.

Night of the living dead

The fall of the house of usher

Jaws

and when I was a little kid my dad took me and my brother to see Night of the Grizzly.
Scared the crap out of me, I used to have nightmares about bears chasing me and I could barely run, legs felt like led, I would always wake up just at the bear caught up to me.
To this day, I'm really scared of bears.

The original Salem's Lot. I had nightmares for a month that the Glick brothers were scratchin at my window.
the scene in that movie that gets me is the first time Barlow pokes his head up out of his coffin. I still look away lol.
Night of the living dead

watching it at this very moment:D:cheers:

The Exorcist-Head twist
The Legend of Boggy Creek-All too real
Jaws-The opening seene.
Deliverance not scary but down right disturbing!

What was the scary movie that made you sleep with the light on when you were a teenager? Mine, hands down was The Exorcist. I was a couple years too young to get in the show and used a friends draft card for ID. Lol, I had to keep reminding myself that it's only a movie. The special effects back then are almost comical to todays digital video editing. It's one movie I'll never forget for sure.
BTW, Happy Halloween!

http://youtu.be/AkIqFK3KoZ4

Same here. Was only 13 when the Exorcist came out and my brothers friend got us in. Scared the **** out of me.

1968 night of the living dead!!! The scene where the zombie breaks through the closet door, the kind with the little horizontal pieces of wood and pulled the girls open eye right onto the broken wood and they showed it going into her eye!! Freaked me out til this day I hate evil dead movies! OH and Kings movie "IT" freaked my oldest son out so bad he slept with us for a month! dang clowns!!!

Never lost sleep watching any scary movie as a kid. Granted I don't watch them any more. Not entertaining to me.

I remember sometime about 14 or 15 years ago watching a movie on TV. It was Sherlock Holmes "the hounds of baskerville". I don't know why but the makeup and such on the dogs really disturbed me. I slept fine but I had no idea why it bothered me.

Legend of Boggy Creek...I was 12, not quite a teenager. 1972, what a great time.

-
Back