Scattershield ID

-

MoparDave

Reaction score
Picked up this scattershield at Nats can't find any numbers on shield but numbers on plate come up to Lakewood small block. Couple questions for anyone that knows. Will my factory fork work(72 dart)? Also how about magnum starter? Any fitment issues with tti step headers? And just opinions what hp level or rpm would you consider it necessary?
20220816_162912.jpg
20220816_162929.jpg
20220816_162944.jpg

1. Works with a factory clutch fork.
2. Works with a mini starter.
3. TTI headers will fit.
4. If you’ve ever seen a clutch let go, you’d never have a stick car without a scatter shield.

1. Works with a factory clutch fork.
2. Works with a mini starter.
3. TTI headers will fit.
4. If you’ve ever seen a clutch let go, you’d never have a stick car without a scatter shield.

Awesome thanks, I've only seen it once on a runaway cummins. Wasn't pretty. Just wondering out of curiosity, have never known it to happen otherwise.

Clutch fork will work fine with the correct pivot. Starter fine. You may have to grind a relief in the block saver plate on the pass side for one header tube. No big deal.

I've never seen an automotive clutch let go but I had a snowmobile on a dyno once when the centrifugal clutch exploded. We had a "no stand" area which I had not fully appreciated until that happened.

Ask Don Garlets about his right foot that's missing, I believe that it's his right foot

-
Back