• hemi

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • 6 pack

Votes: 50 76.9%

• Total voters
-

unknownsnake

Reaction score
Ok I am thinking two things. Hemi scoop or the six pack scoop for my dart sport. What you think? Anyone have pics of both on a sport?

Kinda on track - how do you guys like your dual snorkles - painted body color or satin black? I am kinda a black guy but what do you guys think?

attachment.php

I'm mounting a DS on my car now and I painted it glass black to match the side stripes... I think it depends on the car. I think it looks better on that Demon in body color cause there's very little black on the car.

Mines painted and ready to bolt on. I have to wait until spring (like spring here today) to get the car out to bolt the hood back on...

Back on track for the OP... Which is the second best looking scoop for a Dart Sport.... toss up for me... I don't think either suit the car.

hey airwoofer that sure looks good in body color first ds i seen in b c

Dual Snorkle :protest:

Attachments

• DSC09124 (Medium).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 403
  • DSC02201 (Medium).jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 392
Kinda on track - how do you guys like your dual snorkles - painted body color or satin black? I am kinda a black guy but what do you guys think?

attachment.php

Personally,with your color there I'd have to say body color,especially with the color matched bumpers!!! That looks totally friggin gorgeous !!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Dual snorkel was made for Dusters and Darts, it will be an aesthetically pleasing sight to more people than the bigger scoops, but if you are going for function you cannot beat out the other two.

I would think it will look good if the dual scoop was black and you had some black stripes down the side of the body to go with it. If no side body stripes the for sure also paint the hood black to match. My two cents. hope that helps. GL

Satin Scoop. Painted hood.

Attachments

• A440.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 377
well I see a lot of people like the snorkel.... not really the look I am going for. the car will have its track time so looking for functional and have a mean look when they see me coming in review

I'd say Hemi scoop. It'll give a lot of air cleaner clearance and catch good air. Looks mean too!!

considering the year of your car, I would go with the 6 pack, they look better on 70-76. Hemi scoops look better on 67-69

-
Back