score of a life time

-

racyroy1

Reaction score
the pictures say it all..... got'em from a great guy. Just have to get them cleaned up and decide which car to install them on.

Attachments

• 340 scoops.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 439
  • sharktooth grill.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 419
thanks, the gentleman had just posted the scoops on CL and i had the CL app on my phone and it alerted me to the scoops. I call instantly and he said he was still at the comp and was quite surprised to have the response so soon, in fact he said he was getting ready to post up the grill. I told him sold and not to post it, (i'd make it worth his time not to post it).
I got'em both for under 500 with the (worth his time included. The grill has no cracks, chips or scratches. It came with two extra bezels, light sockets etc etc. and all the mounting tabs and such were all there. It goes to a good home, alls i have to do is repaint. This will be done in a very meticulous manner and then to decide on the vehicle, I have the scamp in the avatar or the one i'm building to race. well i got plenty of time to decide since it'll take some time to refurb.

Lucky what is the app called ?

I have an adroid phone, i went to google play signed in and just typed in craigslist, and a "craigslist app" came up. I would assume that Iphone has it too. I tell ya if you shop cl often it's the thing to have.

Nice score!

I use Craigsnotification on my Android phone. Anytime someone posts some thing on Craigslist that says Mopar, 340, etc in my area, I get an alert sent to my phone. It updates every couple of hours, but it's better than seeing it 24 hours later, when it's already sold.

I use Craigsnotification on my Android phone. Anytime someone posts some thing on Craigslist that says Mopar, 340, etc in my area, I get an alert sent to my phone. It updates every couple of hours, but it's better than seeing it 24 hours later, when it's already sold.

Dude, that is so hilarious!!.....makes me wanna LMAO..,,,.yup, I'd say you've got the disease.

Nice score!

I use Craigsnotification on my Android phone on my Android phone. Anytime someone posts some thing on Craigslist that says Mopar, 340, etc in my area, I get an alert sent to my phone. It updates every couple of hours, but it's better than seeing it 24 hours later, when it's already sold.

Where to get such app, I just looked and couldn't find it.

Edit: Never mind I just found it. Thanks for mentioning it, I didn't know it existed.

-
Back