Scored another one.. 1966 Barracuda

-
In need of the brackets that keep the back seat up. The bar that runs across the back seat engages them. They are two pieces, one piece attaches to the interior fender well and the piece I need is bolted to that. I have a 65 but think they are the same for 64,65 and 66
Thanks Bill

In need of the brackets that keep the back seat up. The bar that runs across the back seat engages them. They are two pieces, one piece attaches to the interior fender well and the piece I need is bolted to that. I have a 65 but think they are the same for 64,65 and 66
Thanks Bill

I'm away at work out in the bush and won't be able to check for 2 weeks. I know they're there though.

working on my first gen cuda. the o p took it apart. trying to figue out some things ( NO ht e 65 dart fsm doesn't tell squat about cuda bodies!!????) LOL
SOooo there is a prop rod for the trunk lid???? makes sense..
the p o did buy ALL new carpet. I just installed all of it except will have the make the plywood deck for the trunk. .
reminds me of a smaller version of a 66 charger!!!! except their carpet set had more pieces!!!

I am looking for the metal splash shields that go on the bottom of the frame under the engine compartment. I actually just need the smaller of the pieces in the picture but would buy both.

Attachments

• ]]][p[popoiuyyooiuytrewttttttrrrerrrewqwwwq3771472416.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 123
-
Back