Scored at a yard sale.

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I had to go into Jackson this morning and the wife said she saw a yard sale advertised and it just so happened we were driving right past it so I stopped to have a peek.

I ended up with two Tach/Dwell meters

Portable jump start system

Remote starter switch

Vacuum gauge

Mityvac pump

A new unopened set of Sunpro gauges in a chrome bezel

and a brand new 7" Digital TV not shown in pic.

CHEAP

I guess everyone gets lucky at one time or another.

Attachments

• tools.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 341
Good score. I have the Craftsman dwell/rpm meter and use it a lot (only rpm function) to tweak my Holley Projection TBI. It only works on cars w/ a coil (not distributor-less).

Good score. I have the Craftsman dwell/rpm meter and use it a lot (only rpm function) to tweak my Holley Projection TBI. It only works on cars w/ a coil (not distributor-less).

That's kinda what I had in mind to use it for when I'm tuning so I don't have to keep looking inside the car at the tach.

I thought that you picked up some hot chick and scored... Oh well...

The tune up equipment is cool!!!

Congratulations !!
Great scores out on the roads awaiting to be had and you found some :cheers:

Nope.

Here is the Digital TV brand new (still had the protective film on the screen) with remote and a nice case. Can be plugged in to house current or 12v.

All of the stuff for less than 50 bucks.

Attachments

• TV.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 226
Great score gotta love garage/yard sales can get some great finds on the cheap.

The wife was just looking at the bag that the TV came in and it didn't come with it. It was purchased separately, I just looked it up and it is 35 bucks at JC Penny.

All totaled up if I had to purchase this stuff one by one it would be nearly 450 bucks.

They had some paint spray guns there as well, I may go back and see if they are there next week when I get home and grab up the rest of the stuff. I think they had 4 or 5. They also had a timing light, gear pullers and a bunch of other misc. stuff.

I sure wish I would stumble onto things like this more often.

-
Back