Screw off, 'cable guy'

-
ceekay, I'd appreciate it if you posted a few of your tricks on how to find online shows

On a side note, "I found" the remote for the "other" converter box today, LOL and all because I ordered another one on eBay LOL

I had 4 RS (Digital Stream) crap boxes. All but one have failed. I have an Insignia (lost remote) that I set on one channel so I can watch Jimmy Kimmel or ME TV when I go to bed

But I could not find the remote, which means I cannot "teach" one of my universal ones. So I ordered one on eBay and OF COURSE tonight I found the original LOL

Yes they did that here in ny too a few years back they give the boxes for free then they say they have to charge you for each box you have .
either way we fight every year with them to keep the price down
they only give you a 1 year contract.
We have 6 tv's The kit, garage 3 bedrooms and the living room.
The bill plus internet is only $138 which is kinds decent they wanted about $180 , either way they get ya everybody need's internet service? no?

ROKU is the bomb!
There are a ton of free "hidden" channels too. Stuff you never even heard of.
everything from cartoons for the kids, stuff that is strictly from the 70's to **** any thing you want.
There are some pay channels, but hey, most are free.

Just got through orderin' a Roku 2. If I read it correctly, the "next step up" does not have AV output, only an HD output

thats right. you'll need a HDMI cable. works great on wireless, I keep mine on the wire though. only because the router is 2' away.
my Roku has been the best investment ever, I love it!

Hope I didn't order the wrong one. According to what I see on their website, the one I ordered also has AV output I think my "big" TV has HD in, but the one in the bedroom does not

-
Back