screwed up website

-
What changed? Didn't it always work like this? Seriously though, I thought it was a really smooth conversion. I've seen conversions for business software with many many thousands spent, weeks of training and still disasters compared to this.

One thing I wonder about, is there a way to stop the "automation" in the adds that are on the home page? it seems that is the reason mine always loads slow for me......Joey?

Most everyone loves the new software now, but at the time of the change some of us sounded like the member who started this thread! Maybe he'll give it a chance too.

Yall realize there are now more posts on this thread than he did in 2 years;lol

One of the Mods would know.
Joey is probably still asleep from the doing the software swap. :D
Nawww! Joey needs an honorable mention here for working with me on a problem I was having with one of "My Garage"s. Though not in Chicago, he answered my questions and ran checks on the FABO end of things. Turns out my ISP doesn't like big file uploads. Therefore, the 500 MB file limit on FABO will be a pipe dream until I pry my wallet open a bit wider for better service. Kudos, Joey. :thumbsup:

You do realize the ads on the right are the exact same ads that were there before the conversion right?
I dunno if they are the same or not, but I DO know that they didnt seem to be "automated" Perhaps my computer configurations are differant or something than before also. Just seems much slower to use now, with delays between pages, and those adds. Could be on my end I guess, but wasnt slow like that before.

I dunno if they are the same or not, but I DO know that they didnt seem to be "automated" Perhaps my computer configurations are differant or something than before also. Just seems much slower to use now, with delays between pages, and those adds. Could be on my end I guess, but wasnt slow like that before.

Yup, same exact banners. Only thing different is that they are stacked side by side instead of a single column.

I didn't like my iPhone at first when I switched from my blackberry either. Boy I'm glad I didn't give up on the iPhone! This site is great and it has helped me a great deal. Thank you Joey and all the other folks that makes this work!!!

-
Back