Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys......some of you may know already that my family and I have been in a financial rough patch lately with my wife losing her job and what not and my wife was going to go on vacation with her mother and our little one to go see her family for a bit but we thought that wasnt going to be able to be done since she found a job and since we don't have the extra cash right now.

But she wont be starting her new job until a week into next month almost which would give her time to still do vacation.

So she wanted to see if I could sell some things of hers for her so she can work up a little bit of spending cash while she is there .

So I am not sure if this stuff is of any use to any of you here on fabo but I figured I would give it a try.

It is a bunch of like new scuba gear ....I currently have it listed on "ebag" to if any of you are interested then please check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250655090107&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT Thank you

sorry to hear about the job man...... I feel fo you. currently deployed and wish the economy would perk up. my sister got laid off as well. good luck would buy this scuba gear, but I already have a whole set.

sorry to hear about the job man...... I feel fo you. currently deployed and wish the economy would perk up. my sister got laid off as well. good luck would buy this scuba gear, but I already have a whole set.

Thank you for your service!

My wife is a reserve.

Yeah this economy is not exactly perfect but there isnt much many people can do other than roll with the punches .

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back