-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link malon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi my Name is Markus from Germany,sorry for my Bad English. Im searching for steel Wheels in 6 a.7"x15", but in the small boltcircle 4" for my 68 Dart GTS.
Thank you very much for Infos

Greets Markus

those would be a custom made wheel, as mopar never made a 15" small bolt wheel. Good Luck in your search,L

Welcome, Your English is better then my German. Any one got some 15X6 or 15X7" small bolt rims for Markus ?

Bump. I dont have any wheels for you Markus but somebody here sure will. Welcome by the way and yeah your english isn't that bad I understood what you were asking which is better than some of the posts here by us americans. Again welcome Justin

Thank you for the greats. I hope to find some wheels, im not only look for steel wheels,i look for other wheels in 6 a.7"x15" too with the 4" Boltcircle.

Best Greats from Germany Markus

How about these? I got 15X6 and 15X7 and they are 5X4" pattern. Guy has them on ebay. Basically $120 each plus shipping. They include caps, and he has both right and left hand lugs available

Very nice Wheels, what do you want for these Wheels+ shipping to Germany ?

Greats Markus

Oh sorry , i come from Dortmund near Cologne, and this is a very nice Forum with very nice Member Cars.

Willkommen zu FABO Markus. Sie können die Räder direkt von ebay
kaufen.

Entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsches. Es ist nicht sehr gut.

Willkommen zu FABO Markus. Sie können die Räder direkt von ebay
kaufen.

Entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsches. Es ist nicht sehr gut.

Well that's mighty nice of ya to reply in German.

(Damn show off's!) ..... LOL just kidding.

I bet he'll chuckle over that.

Link malon What is the 6a before the rest of the numbers?
6 a.7"x15"

Link malon What is the 6a before the rest of the numbers?
6 a.7"x15"[/quote]

Sorry,it means 6" and 7"x15".

@GTExperience : Your German is very good, every word was right.I cant find the wheels on Ebay and do you now what is the shipping price?

The guy I got them from's user name on ebay is awc22943
The Business name is American Wheel Covers.

I'm sure I still have the emails we bounced when I got my wheels from him, including his name and phone number. If you want, I'll try to dig them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back