Sears Craftsman and DeWalt Thanksgiving and Black Friday Ads here

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
For those of you that are still fans of Craftsman, here is most of what will be available tool wise.

Attachments

• Sears8.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Sears7.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Sears6.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 216
  • Sears5.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Sears4.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Sears3.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Sears2.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 221
  • Sears1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 214
Wont be giving them a dime this year. My family works in retail, and the corporate greed is taking them away from us on the holidays. I don't need any of this stuff bad enough to save a few bucks when it takes people away from their families just so the corporate fat cats can show a profit and inflate the quarterly bonus they DONT deserve.
I wish other people could see that there's more to the holidays than getting a great deal on possessions.

dang I almost bought one of those 3 drawer tool boxes on ebay for more than that ...now im glad I put it off ......can probably get a better deal locally

Attachments

• Sears8.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 187
Wont be giving them a dime this year. My family works in retail, and the corporate greed is taking them away from us on the holidays. I don't need any of this stuff bad enough to save a few bucks when it takes people away from their families just so the corporate fat cats can show a profit and inflate the quarterly bonus they DONT deserve.
I wish other people could see that there's more to the holidays than getting a great deal on possessions.

I completely agree with you on this. But it goes far beyond corporate greed. It also speaks to personal greed.

I'm old enough to remember a time when nothing was open on a holiday, especially Christmas and thanksgiving. No movie theaters, no department stores, no restaurants (unless they were owned by people who were other than Christians.

People now demand "Everything all the time". The level of zeal in shopping has grown immensely. With merchants as well as consumers it's about getting what you want, now. In my opinion the greed of both consumers and retailers has striped the "holiday" out of the "Holidays".

Greed, lust, aggressiveness, selfishness, and sense of triumph rule what was once a very family oriented, and peacefully quiet holiday. Even the hustle and bussle of the Nov.-Dec. shopping days had a more tolerant air to them.

dang I almost bought one of those 3 drawer tool boxes on ebay for more than that ...now im glad I put it off ......can probably get a better deal locally

Good deal.... I have been eye balling those 60% off flex head GearWrench sets on the first page. Sometimes they just make life so much easier in a really tight spot.

i sue could go for that 60 gal. compressor for 460.00

but dont have the room at the moment =/

-
Back