Not open for further replies.

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I DESPERATELY need a set of front retractable seat belts for my Dart. The passenger side would bind real bad. I opened it up today and I see that the tension spring to release the lock has snapped and now it won't work at all. My Wife refuses to ride without wearing a belt, and for good reason...ever drive in NYC? Some guys would see this as quiet time riding without the Wife, but I'm not like that. PLEASE... someone has to have a passenger side... although I'll take the pair as mine gets a little pissy at times too.

I NEED THESE YESTERDAY! :-|

Thanks gang!

I will dig a little today my 74 swinger the drivers was really bad but the passenger was ok last time I checked. If I can find it I will send it to you for the price of shipping.

I will dig a little today my 74 swinger the drivers was really bad but the passenger was ok last time I checked. If I can find it I will send it to you for the price of shipping.

That would be greatly appreciated! Let me know. PLEASE!

I have a box of seat belts from 73/74 Darts. Email me a picture of the one that you need and I will see what I have. Do you need the complete seat belt or just the retractors that go by the door?

[email protected]

I found the one I have it isint pritty it needs cleaning (kinda moldy) I would send you a pic but my home PC is down right now. and it does stick a little but its not to bad at all other then aperance. just let me know

THANKS

I found the one I have it isint pritty it needs cleaning (kinda moldy) I would send you a pic but my home PC is down right now. and it does stick a little but its not to bad at all other then aperance. just let me know

THANKS

Sorry for not getting back sooner.... As long as it operates, I can use it. If it's dirty-moldy-skanky-dis-colored I don't care. As long as my Wife is secure, and won't catch anything... it's good. :toothy7:

I never heard back from you about my post above. Let me know if you still need the searbelt.

Yes, I still need the belts. I have pictures of what I have in my car now....

SANY0002-vi.jpg

This is the drivers side reel. The passenger side is totally apart....
SANY0001-vi.jpg

I only need the passenger side, but will take both if necessary. Thanks!

Here are some pictures of the retractors that I have. I have 4 of them. They will need to have the cover removed and cleaned and oiled but they work. Let me know if you think that they will work for you.

PC160001.JPG

PC160002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back