Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Olddawg
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking for a set of 1968 Barracuda bucket seat cores. They should be complete with tracks, not junk and fairly priced. They will be getting recovered and must be shipped to 59829, Darby Montana.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I guess I must have deleted the pics,I'll get some more but they need recovered and have tracks

Not yet it has been below zero and they are in my barn. I will get some this weekend it is supposed to be decent weather here this weekend

I'm sure the driver side would be best to have new buns and I believe the backs are on them. I haven't looked at them for quite a while

Looks like the plastic backs are not on them

IMG_1278.JPG

IMG_1280.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

If you want them that's fine but I don't want to get in between you and your upholster. Shipping will be whatever it costs me. I'm not interested in making money off of shipping but I don't want to lose money either.it will take two big boxes and probably three rolls of tape. I will use my account at fed ex so that usually helps out but please don't expect me to run all over the place and spend a lot of time and money to try to save a couple of bucks. Not trying to be hateful it's just the way it is.

If you want them that's fine but I don't want to get in between you and your upholster. Shipping will be whatever it costs me. I'm not interested in making money off of shipping but I don't want to lose money either.it will take two big boxes and probably three rolls of tape. I will use my account at fed ex so that usually helps out but please don't expect me to run all over the place and spend a lot of time and money to try to save a couple of bucks. Not trying to be hateful it's just the way it is.

Get them boxed up and get me a total, the guy doing the upholstery is the same guy who is doing the car, his zip is 59829.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back