Seat covers

-

mike1965

Reaction score
Where can I purchase seat covers for 67 dart bucket seats , I need the ulphostery

Thanks

Check out Dantes Moparts. They have Legendary covers at about half what Legendary charges directly.
I was happy with the ones I got from Dantes and they will ship USPS ,a consideration
for Canadian buyers.

Both Summit and Jegs sell PUI and Legendary interiors.
I just bought PUI bucket seat foams from Jegs a week ago.

I used profit interiors over the summer. They had 4th of july sale and it was the cheapest and free shipping I could find. Took about 6 weeks for the covers to show up.I went with legendary and they fit pretty good once you worked them.

I used profit interiors over the summer. They had 4th of july sale and it was the cheapest and free shipping I could find. Took about 6 weeks for the covers to show up.I went with legendary and they fit pretty good once you worked them.

The link I posted?

If so, good to hear they came through. I just can't justify the price that other companies get.

agree with bad sport on pro-fit. I have used them a couple times. Always seem to be the best prices I can find. It will take 6 or so weeks to get the order though but that's pretty standard from anyone on Legendary.

The link I posted?

If so, good to hear they came through. I just can't justify the price that other companies get.

Yes same people. Got front bench and back seat with trunk mat for like 570 shipped for my 71 duster

I purchased a set of covers from an ebay seller(authorized Profit dealer) who sells profit covers. The dates varied on the covers and didn't match. I contacted profit and they accommodated by sending me another cover to replace the mismatched one.I would deal with them again

I buy directly from Legendary to get their support and warranty. I don't know anything certain about the freshness/ mfg. date from the different sources but I do have my suspicions. I'm sure Legendary knows the materials have a shelf life even when stored in a climate controller environment.
Do the 2nd hand vendors know how old the products are ?
Do they properly store them ?
I don't need those answers.

-
Back