Seat hinge cover for 73 Swinger.....

-

73SlantSwinger

Reaction score
Maybe a little help from the experts here.....I've been looking for awhile now for a bench seat hinge cover for my 73 swinger. It's the off white color and the numbers on it are 2737 LH and 92402 under that. I would like both the left and right but have to have the driver's side, as mine is in bad shape......does anyone know where i could get one or have one possibly? i've been looking on ebay, classic car ind, and even tried to find an NOS one....

Maybe a little help from the experts here.....I've been looking for awhile now for a bench seat hinge cover for my 73 swinger. It's the off white color and the numbers on it are 2737 LH and 92402 under that. I would like both the left and right but have to have the driver's side, as mine is in bad shape......does anyone know where i could get one or have one possibly? i've been looking on ebay, classic car ind, and even tried to find an NOS one....

I may still have them. I swapped for buckets and sold the bench, but I think my covers are still in my garage. I'll check.

Okay I have the factory parchment colored bench hinge covers from my 73 Swinger. Mopar part numbers 3689336 and 3689337. One Has A Crack Which Can Be Seen In The Pic. They Function Just Fine. If youd like em, wanna call it $20 plus the ride. Im sure theyll fit in a medium flat rate box. Let me know.

Attachments

• 20130702_141845.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 269
i called a local dodge garage today and they gave me the number to one across town. This guy then gets a 73 catalog out and says a dealership in Iowa and Montana have one. After talking with them on the phone for 15min. or so, guy comes back and says he has one after all. I tell him to shoot me a pic of it on my phone. It ends up being the wrong one!!! geez cant seem to luck out finding one of these damn things.

The one in your other thread looks like a '72 down one to me. Have you looked into that? If it turns out it is, you can get new ones on ebay or from pretty much any Mopar parts vendor, or they turn up here all the time.

Here is a pic of my '72 one. From what I can tell, it looks like what you have.

Attachments

• 72Dodge hinge cover pic.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 88
yours is close but i dont think their the same, looks like mine are 68-69 dart/cuda style, which is weird b/c my interior has the correct bench and seat covers for that year, didn't think the previous owner changed em. Crazy how ive been looking for so long with no luck, i have seen em in black though, nothing else. The 2737 LH brings nothing in the parts book with people ive talked with....

Yeah, strange. At least you know to not look for '73 style. I picked up a '75 bench recently that someone had covered with '73 style covers, but it has the '70-'72 style hinges and hinge covers just like on my '72. But the hinge releases are '75 style. The whole thing is really weird, it's a frankenstein seat, I didn't even know it was possible.

-
Back