Seat options/opinions

-

MomsDuster

Reaction score
Ok folks, I'm starting the search for replacement seats for my 71 Duster. So far I'm looking at the PROCAR Pro90 or the PROCAR Classic. Being a big guy, 6'2" and 350lbs the fancy form fitting hi-perf seats that I've seen are NOT an option! Also with my size and the added torque of the 440 I'll need a strong seat! Not going to be a race car just a fun street car so comfort is a plus. I'm not opposed to factory seats, just seem to be pricey and most I've found still will need to be recovered. So any and all info or opinions are gladly welcomed here..

I'm a sucker for factory seats in these ole girls. And...I think you'll get more support from them than any aftermarket seats.

I just LOVE that grill on your car! :)

Ok folks, I'm starting the search for replacement seats for my 71 Duster. So far I'm looking at the PROCAR Pro90 or the PROCAR Classic. Being a big guy, 6'2" and 350lbs the fancy form fitting hi-perf seats that I've seen are NOT an option! Also with my size and the added torque of the 440 I'll need a strong seat! Not going to be a race car just a fun street car so comfort is a plus. I'm not opposed to factory seats, just seem to be pricey and most I've found still will need to be recovered. So any and all info or opinions are gladly welcomed here..
You up to fabbing some brackets? I put black power seats from an 03 Mercedes CLK in my dart. They look the part and are comfy....and power

I'm a sucker for factory seats in these ole girls. And...I think you'll get more support from them than any aftermarket seats.

I just LOVE that grill on your car! :)
I do like the style of the factory buckets!

Cipher Auto® CPA3001PBK - CPA3001 Series Reclinable Steel Tubular Frame Suspension Seats, Black Leatherette Cover
You will need to order the tracks as well....
The price is for a pair.....

IMAG0577.jpg

CPA3001_Dimensions.jpg

cpa3001pbk-2.jpg

IMAG0590.jpg

-
Back