Seat Question?

-

66 Valiant Paul

Reaction score
I am looking for a rear seat for my Valiant. What other year and model rear seat would work?
Also I have a matching set of Valiant Convertable seats (front and rear) that are in very good condition they are mint green with dark green inserts. I thought the rear seat would fit but it is narrower, which I should have figured with the convertable boot.
Anyway what should I ask for a nice clean matching set of ragtop seats? I would think they would be a little more scarce that hardtop seats.
Thanks,
Paul

Thanks for the info:D Now to find one close as it will probably cost more to ship than the price of the seat.
Also any idea on what the rag top seats are worth?
Paul

Thanks for the info:D Now to find one close as it will probably cost more to ship than the price of the seat.
Also any idea on what the rag top seats are worth?
Paul

I would look around and see what others are going for. Maybe just name a price and get rid of them. Also they are good trading goods to have for your car, trade for a nice motor, trade for some wheels. whatever u may need.

I would look around and see what others are going for. Maybe just name a price and get rid of them. Also they are good trading goods to have for your car, trade for a nice motor, trade for some wheels. whatever u may need.
I just sent a pm about rear seats

If you're interested in a rear seat for your Valiant, I have an extra one in black. I just recently sent a rear seat to Cali for $90.00 through Greyhound, but I know it would be much cheaper to send one to Pennsylvania. I'd take $30.00 for both pieces plus shipping if you're interested!! Pm if you want and we can discuss it!! Geof

Just worked out a deal with a guy locally who has a rear seat that will fit, its from an old dart. He knows a guy that has a ragtop so I worked out a deal with them and am doing it tonight after work. I got the rear seat and another set of wheels, center caps and beauty rings for my rag top seats. I think I did ok.
Thanks for all the info and interest,
Paul

-
Back