[ATTENTION] Secret Santa 2016

-
Well sad to say I wont be doing this again next year. Guy I sent a real nice gift too could not even care enough to put a picture of it on forum. So sad.

Maybe it's not that he doesn't care...just got busy and forgot, or doesn't have camera or know-how to upload pics?

Well some one sent me a mopar sign . Ive been sick and didnt even play so thank you . No i didnt get any pics like i said ive been sick so who ever you are thank you

Well sad to say I wont be doing this again next year. Guy I sent a real nice gift too could not even care enough to put a picture of it on forum. So sad.
Well then... Just to keep you in the Game... You can send me one next year....AND...I'll post a pic of it....:lol:

The gift I sent out isn't posted either, but I didn't jump in on this for recognition or to see what I already sent. It supposed to be secret, so I'm good.

Thank You, Thank You, Santa

Sorry that it has taken me awhile to post pictures.
santa pictures.jpg

I must have been a good boy at sometime.

Thanks Santa for the Kool T-shirt, Disney bag, The Red-Neck six-pack and most of all my own Chattanooga Choo Choo. It's already framed and hungView attachment 1715001739

I'm glad you liked it, I loved your request for something from my area. I don't know if RC cola or Moon Pies are well known where you are from, but they are down here. I got a tour of Coker Tire, the Moon Pie factory, and visited the Choo Choo, to get your stuff, so I had fun.

Well it was much appreciated ... We use to have RC cola here, better than coke or pepsi. That shipping sucks. USPS is hosing everyone. I reverse shipped to find out how much from Canada to you and it was less than half. Thanks again

-
Back