See What Makes This Survivor 1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 So Dangerous To Drive

-
That clown "Tyler Hoover" shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of a performance or classic car, he is a death knell for anything he touches. Some of the things he spouts off about shows just how much of an ASSHAT he is. I watched maybe 5 of the shows and wrote him off as the ASSHAT he is.

I watch his shows just to get some perspective on what a real......I'm not sure what he is....acts. He has a huge car collection, a huge house, married,.....where does he get all his money?

Drive a thousand miles on 30 year old tires at highway speeds , with no rear brakes.
Well over a million dollars of cars on those lifts in the background and bitches how expensive the towing bill was
He got lucky it wasn't a front tire blow out at 70 ( speed he stated he was driving).

I’m not sure how and why this story became newsworthy??? What are the risks of driving, let alone at highway speed, on 30+yr old tires??

Hmmmm, I’m going to drive a long distance with only a quarter of a tank of gas…. Gee do you think I’m going to run out of gas? How is that newsworthy??

The best thing the world could do is ignore his channel and website. So long as people watch/read his ramblings, it reinforces his lack of common sense and need for attention.

It's not the car. It's that he's so much of a pussy he doesn't know how to drive it.

Manufactured drama is this guy's trade... seen his show a few times and I rarely get past the 5 minute mark.

I've never heard of this guy, but anyone who thinks they can drive a car 1000 miles after it's been sitting for 30 years without incident is nothing short of a complete imbecile.

-
Back