See you in the funny pages...

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Leaving today for Unity Saskatchewan, packed and ready to go. Start my new job Monday. I will try to touch base if/when I get internet. Trying to stay positive but this sucks!

4spdragtop

Good luck in your new adventure! Stay in touch and let us know how you are doing.

Hey Steve, Best of luck on your new adventure.
Keep in-touch
You comin' back for Moparfest?

Safe trip and good luck. PLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE NO SPEEDO"S

good luck Steve!! wishing you good fortune, Lawrence

Best wishes,4spd. At least,you still have Mopar in your blood.

Steve, stay positive and see your end result and the transition will be painless! I hope you enjoy the excitement along the way and get settled in quickly.

Thanks all! Im about 2/3 of the way there. Stopped at Tim Hortons in Dryden Ontario to see if they have a coat hook in the bathroom and quality $hit-tickets. Going to stop and grab a bite shortly and watch the Leafs for a bit. Thanks for all the wishes, y'all are an awesome group!...Ohhh natures calling!

Glad to see you still have your sense of humor Steve. This move will bring many good things for you, especially the experience you need, in the job field you have worked so hard to get into. Please keep in touch with us all and stay happy my friend!

Best of luck!!

Your just up the road from OldKimmer , I`ll probably stop that way on my way to MoparFest if you need a ride eh LOL , Good luck with the job and the new digs buddy Sask seems like a great place to live I`ve been toying with the idea , if only they didn`t have those 5 white months .

Glad to see you still have your sense of humor Steve. This move will bring many good things for you, especially the experience you need, in the job field you have worked so hard to get into. Please keep in touch with us all and stay happy my friend!

Best of luck!!

Thanks Andy, one thing I learned from Dad is that humor can help in all situations. Ya never know when I might need it.

Your just up the road from OldKimmer , I`ll probably stop that way on my way to MoparFest if you need a ride eh LOL , Good luck with the job and the new digs buddy Sask seems like a great place to live I`ve been toying with the idea , if only they didn`t have those 5 white months .

Hey Chris, yeah Kim is about an hour or so directly south of me. When yer rumblin thru to Moparfest, stop and we can get Kim to come out for a pint!

Best of luck on your new adventure! Stay safe out there!

Thanks, trip wasnt all that bad really. 2000 miles and $600 in fuel.

I ended up getting a motel room for the 1st month, and look for a house to buy and renovate/flip. Owning a house here is cheaper than renting! Groceries/supplies to buy and get ready for work Monday

Thanks all!!

-
Back