Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have some? Ebay is lacking.

frontend66dart.jpg

Anyone have some? Ebay is lacking.

View attachment 1715180154
I have a 66 valiant parts car if it is the same. I wont be where it is until Tuesday and will see what those parts look like. I am restoring a 65 convertible so those parts are no use to me. If you have not found some by then we can see what shipping will cost .

I have a 66 valiant parts car if it is the same. I wont be where it is until Tuesday and will see what those parts look like. I am restoring a 65 convertible so those parts are no use to me. If you have not found some by then we can see what shipping will cost .
No i dont think so, the 66 valiant had a different grill and round lights.

A Canadian Valiant is like a American Dart.

ooh i see it does fit. okay well let me know what you have and what itd cost. im very interested.

I can;t quite see because the hood is white, but the trim across the front of the hood that i need look like its cut about 3/4 the way? Or is that my eyes
I don't know it is an old picture but I will be over there tomorrow and will have a good look at it. Will let you know

It was just the light. It does have some very small dings in it but could easily be fixed. I took some picture of it and the grill and removed them from the car. If you will email me an email address I will send pictures and I think I can offer you a good deal on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back