Sell 383-S Fastback for E-body project??

-
rklein383 just wondering is there some reason you won't answer the question as to what year and model E body project your so interested in getting? It's not like someone here is going to run out and snatch up from you! It's a reasonable question that some are asking to help gauge a response that you are obviously here looking for! Hope you get what your looking for. And by the way very nice fastback!

rklein383 just wondering is there some reason you won't answer the question as to what year and model E body project your so interested in getting? It's not like someone here is going to run out and snatch up from you! It's a reasonable question that some are asking to help gauge a response that you are obviously here looking for! Hope you get what your looking for. And by the way very nice fastback!

There are a number of moparites in my town that follow this website, it is best to keep it on the down low, for now. Thanks for compliment. If there was a way and I had the space, I would keep it.

There are a number of moparites in my town that follow this website, it is best to keep it on the down low, for now. Thanks for compliment. If there was a way and I had the space, I would keep it.

Gotcha!!! Keep us posted I really like to know what your possibly going to get!

personalyy, I've had a couple of second gen cudas, and bunches (before I wised up) of 70-1 E bodies. I feel that the cuda is a much better designed and built car, all way around. if ya gottas have a hemi for general driving I would only then go E body.

but its all bout what makes you warm and tingly inside..... really our opinions don't really matter....

-
Back