Status
Not open for further replies.

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
cab and a half,long bed,2wd,5.2 Magnum,was auto...not included.Has fiberglass cap and bed liner.Intake manifold valley pan had sucked in,purchased Hughes plate and torque-to-yield intake bolts to fix it.Noticed freeze plugs were leaking.Removed engine to replace them and ran out of steam.Rather than knuckle down to fix truck,I bought another.Will sell with or without engine.Trade for new Lakewood AMC scattershield with block plate and McLeod adapter plate(have numbers for interested party).If it matters,truck has larger dia.exhaust manifolds and if wanted w/o engine,will include pulleys,brackets,EFI and emission parts.Would be neat with a BB or 5.7 Hemi...e-mail Bob at [email protected]k-you!Not sure how to add photos,can e-mail ones I have to you.Bob Please reference 93 Dakota when e-mailing.

Things I forgot to mention:8-1/4" w/3.92 gear,tilt wheel,rear wheel ABS,power windows and door locks,front and rear brakes done before I purchased,along with tires.Will sell w/o engine;consider trade for A-body 4-door.Thanks,Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back