seller won't return my pm's

-
His profile says his last activity was on 8/14. Somethin might be wrong.

the seller is garner22 rani.that's all I know.

Hey Bud I know Keith real good. Keith's a stand up guy and I'd bet something major has come up or he would have got back with you. I checked and see he still hasn't logged back on since the 14th. That alone tells me something is up. I have his phone # and if it weren't so late I'd call now but I think it'd be best to call tomorrow. As soon as I get out of church I'll call him and report back to you what I find out.

If you don't mind PM me your name and phone # so I can have more information for him and try to get this resolved

If Tracy says he's a good dude, that's good enough for me. Lets hope the guy is ok. Real nice of you Tracy. But no surprises there.

PM returned. Major health issue had me in the hospital for over a week with no computer access, hence the reason for me not being logged on. Some things in life are out of our control guys.

PM returned. Major health issue had me in the hospital for over a week with no computer access, hence the reason for me not being logged on. Some things in life are out of our control guys.

Glad you're OK, I figured something was up back around post 13, your ratings spoke well of you.

I hope that your ok now...

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Hopefully I will be back out in the garage turning wrenches soon.

as you all know by now he's back and doing ok.seems like a stand up guy.said he'll ship tomm.and refund my shipping.how cool is that?

Hey Keith glad to see ya back on the board and hopefully feeling better. Don't know if you got my message but I called earlier checking up since you have been AWOL

And everybody was ready to hang the guy. Yall need to get a grip. Life happens.

Rusty I agree with you.. but remember people are dealing with people they have never met before and there are a ton of scams out there.. i can understand why he was asking... Glad everything worked out for yall.. And the shipper is doing well.

I got the spool today from keith.really nice piece.anybody need one.lol.he even refunded my shipping which wasn't necessary but surely appreciated.btw,i wasn't about to hang him,that's why I posted this here.i just wanted everyone to know about the happy ending.thanks again keith

I got the spool today from keith.really nice piece.anybody need one.lol.he even refunded my shipping which wasn't necessary but surely appreciated.btw,i wasn't about to hang him,that's why I posted this here.i just wanted everyone to know about the happy ending.thanks again keith

I could use one but need a 30 spline unit. If I remember right that's a 35 spline unit. If I'm wrong and it is a 30 spline PM me

-
Back